What Are The biggest Disadvantages of Sugar?
The literature appears the disadvantages of sugar. We see the emergence of Cardio-Metabolic disease often with a lag time of 18-20 years.
Anything containing primary grains and direct sugar, particularly processed foods, sodas raises insulin(hormone produced in the pancreas) very high and programs fat cells to hoard calories by turning on the ”fat switch”.
Doctors recommend to control daily sugar intake from all sources, including natural ones like fruits to NOT MORE THAN 25GM/DAY!
4GM sugar is equal to 1 TSP sugar- NOT MORE THAN 6 TSP/DAY for women and 9TSP/DAY for men. Studies showed that 1 Coke has 11 TSP sugar(HFCS) and a glass of fresh orange juice has 7TSP of sugar.
An average consumes 22TSP sugar per day( 25% Average Americans daily total calories)
Remember, you can only safely metabolize 6-9 TSP of sugar in a day & rest of the sugar gets convert to fat in the liver and intestine and rest of the body parts turning on the fat switch and causes ”insulin and leptin resistance” and Cardio-Metabolic Disease which is actually a Western Disease.
An Hba1c (average sugar level over 3 months) over 7 causes a seven-fold increase in Cardiovascular disease. I believe that 100% of people developing heart disease have insulin resistance.
The Evidence which shows the disadvantages of sugar
There biggest disadvantages of sugar that causes
- Heart Disease
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Other Cardio-Metabolic Disease
In our youth, we have excellent endothelial ( the lining of our blood vessels) function that is resistant to sugar together with low uric acids levels over time in our 30’s and 40’s, due to our continued poor diet, with rising sugar and uric acid, the average person puts on 1-2 pounds per year and we see the emergence of the disease of civilization.
It’s time we do something about as more than 50% of all health care expenditures and related to the over consumption of sugar and grains and they are killing people worldwide.
If you’re diabetic, obese or overweight then you should be avoiding intaking sugar as much as possible or more likely once in a week. But if you really want to stay fit and healthy from inside then you must avoid taking sugar and the foods which have sugar content in it like processed foods, soft-drinks, baked goods.
50 Biggest Disadvantages Of Sugar Which Are Ruining Daily Life
1. Sugar can increase fasting levels of glucose.
2. Sugar continues to Obesity.
3. Sugar can cause hypoglycemia.
4. Sugar can contribute to diabetes.
5. Sugar turns on the ”Fat Switch”.
1. Sugar can cause varicose veins.
2. Sugar can cause cardiovascular disease.
3. Sugar causes Metabolic Syndrome.
4. Sugar can increase the body’s salt and fluid retention.
5. Sugar can increase blood pressure.
1. Sugar leads to cancer of ovaries.
2. Sugar can impair the structure of DNA.
3. Sugar increases the risk of gastric cancer.
4. Sugar is a risk factor in cancer of small intestine.
5. Sweet food items increase the risk of breast cancer.
1. Sugar can lead to dizziness
2. Sugar can causes weaker eyesight.
3. Sugar increases the risk of polio.
4. Sugar can cause brain decay in pre-diabetes and diabetes.
5. Sugar can effects central reward systems.
1. Sugar can produce an acidic digestive tract.
2. Sugar can cause appendicitis.
3. Sugar can causes asthma.
4. Sugar causes food allergies.
5. Sugar causes leaky guts.
1. Sugar increases risk of PCOS.
2. Sugar increases the estradiol in young men.
3. Sugar slows down the ability of the adrenal gland to function.
4. Sugar can decrease growth hormone and other hormonal changes.
5. Sugar can exacerbate Premenstrual Syndrome(PMS).
1. Sugar can cause toxemia during pregnancy.
2. Sugar ingestion by pregnant women increases neural tube defects in embryos.
3. Sugar can cause low birth weight babies.
4. Sugar dehydrates newborns.
5. Exploring a now born to sugar results in heightened preference for sugar relative to water at 6 months and 2 years of age.
1. Sugar can cause arthritis.
2. Sugar can contribute to osteoporosis.
3. Sugar contributes to saliva acidity.
4. Sugar can lead to Sarcopenia.
5. Sugar can causes tooth decay.
1. Sugar can suppress the immune system.
2. Sugar contributes to the reduction in defence against bacterial infection.
3. Sugar greatly assists the uncontrolled growth of Candida Albicans(yeast infections).
4. Sugar can decrease the number of pro-generator cells.
1. Sugar can cause premature aging.
2. Sugar can make our skin age by changing the structure of collagen.
3. Sugar can cause emphysema.
4. Sugar intake determines your longevity.
5. Sugar may induce cell death.
6. Sugar can lead to the formation of kidney stones.
Say No To Sugar Is The Only Way To Metabolise Yourself
Reffered By Dr. Graham Simpson